Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join the Sales Operations team. This is a great role for an experienced Salesforce solutions analyst who is looking to take end-to-end ownership of the project lifecycle for strategic projects.
You are right for this role if you enjoy designing and managing complex CRM projects that impact multiple parts of the business. You should have a strong grasp of CRM automation, process improvement, data modeling, time management, expectation management, risk identification, and risk mitigation.
You are an individual who gets excited when solving complex puzzles and bringing organizational change. You are unafraid to reach out to internal stakeholders to align cross-team priorities to reduce risk and get the project over the finish line.
- 5+ years of experience implementing and administering SFDC
- Extensive SFDC knowledge and its standard features across Sales and Service Cloud (for example: Forecasting, Quotes, Console, etc)
- Proven success in scoping, documenting, designing, and building complex solutions for Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Legal
- Adaptable to changing requirements and changing schedules
- Experience producing Solution Design Documents, building Technical Specification documents, and project plans
- SFDC Certified Administrator required. Certified Consultant or Developer ideal
As a Technical Project Manager, you will work closely with the Solutions Lead on our team to design elegant and comprehensive solutions to complex projects and initiatives. These projects range from implementing new tools, to integrating processes from new GTM teams into the CRM, to rolling out new advancements on the Salesforce Lightning platform.
- Engage with key stakeholders to determine the best solution to each business challenge that arises
- Design and implement solutions that are user-friendly and will scale with the changing business
- Oversee all technical aspects of projects, integrations, and solutions developed on the SFDC platform
- Work cross-functionally to maintain and improve upon SFDC integrations with different teams and systems to support overall business processes
The Sales Operations team is crucial for the success and scalability of our Go-to-Market efforts. We are the custodians of the systems, processes, and data that power the day-to-day interactions across the sales organization and lay the groundwork for future initiatives.
This is a unique role where you will get to focus on a few core set of projects at a time. You will get to influence the design and requirements at the start of many of your projects and see how those decisions manifest into the final product and beyond.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday Night dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate ourvalues ( http://www.twilio.com/values ), who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world's telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world's most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry -- from emerging leaders to the world's largest organizations -- to reinvent how companies engage with their customers. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Berlin, Bogota, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Prague, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.