Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a talented and experienced product leader. You will set the vision and guide the development for a team building our next generation machine learning powered products. This team owns, builds, and operates the services that power Twilio Autopilot - Twilio's conversational AI platform.
- You have demonstrated success in product management for both small and large organizations
- You ruthlessly prioritize ensuring the team is working on highest impact features for customers.
- You represent your customers' perspectives. You plan for how they will be impacted by the services you build, and you always work to enable their success. You advocate for a larger scope when it reduces the complexity for your users.
- You are a strategic thinker and thrive when operating in broad scope
- You distill complex and ambiguous situations into actionable plans for your team
- You are a fluent technical translator. You present technical complexity in approachable terms based on your audience. You work closely with customers, technical teams, and non-technical collaborators.
- You have PM'd machine learning or conversational AI products
- BS/BA in Economics, Math, Engineering, CS, or equivalent experience
- Own your product vision. Define what your services will accomplish, prioritize their features, and craft your user experience. Deliver an experience that enables businesses and developers to leverage the power of machine learning (without being experts) to build conversational applications across the phone, messaging, and home assistant platforms (Alexa and Google Assistant).
- Partner closely with product design on user experience and content to deliver a platform that scales to developers of all levels
- Represent your product roadmap and business metrics to Twilio's technology executives and to product teams across the company
- Engage with our largest customers, other product managers, and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support solutions that make our customers successful. Whiteboard technical implementation, iterate on wireframes, and gather feedback from active customers.
Twilio Autopilot lies at the heart of the Twilio's strategic priorities to leverage machine learning to power a next generation of communications experiences. In this role you will influence Twilio's newest product as well as Twilio's broader machine learning initiatives. You will be a visible leader and will work closely with teams at every layer of the company. Your success will deliver great customer experiences at major brands around the world (Twilio's customers), and you will enable them to deliver better services to their customers.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world's developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday Night dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate ourvalues ( http://www.twilio.com/values ), who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world's telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world's most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry -- from emerging leaders to the world's largest organizations -- to reinvent how companies engage with their customers. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Berlin, Bogota, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Prague, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.