Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
The Demand Generation team at Twilio is looking for a rock-star Campaign Manager to join our talented group of Marketers to take on key campaigns and programs for customer acquisition, engagement, and success. By growing and stimulating our target audience with creative and insightful content and programs, helping build a world-class campaign engine, and bringing thoughtful and inspiring ideas to the table, you will directly contribute to our company's growth goals.
The right candidate for this role is a proven Marketing technologist and strategist who possesses a start-up mentality, can quickly uncover new opportunities to optimize and build, takes ownership of key tools, aligns and organizes with cross-functional teams toward one mission. If that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
This role will collaborate cross-functionally to meet business objectives around awareness, thought leadership, and pipeline for key products. To achieve those goals, the ideal candidate will focus on three major workstreams - strategy and execution of integrated campaigns, internal campaign communications and campaign enablement, and impact metrics and operational excellence. You'll drive strategy and execution of integrated campaigns, work internally to enable campaigns and share success, evaluate campaign effectiveness, experiment, and iterate
- Owning and designing programs that drive interest and solidify Twilio as the leading communications platform.
- Developing and maintaining the global campaign plan, defining the strategy, building the messages and outlining the programs required to support team goals.
- Leveraging excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask across teams, projects and priorities: from Demand Gen to Events and everything in between.
- Planning, developing, and deploying global demand generation programs for all stages of the marketing cycle - thought leadership, education, preference, and purchase.
- Regularly update key stakeholders on campaign plans, program deliverables and schedules.
- Working with regional marketing teams to co-develop region and country-specific campaign execution plans, and track against those plans.
- Continuous tracking and reporting on campaign and program metrics, conducting ROI analysis to determine the effectiveness of all marketing programs, and optimizing campaign efforts accordingly.
- Designing campaign sphere of influence, goals, objectives and KPI's based on the audience segmentation. Collaborating with analysts & analytics team to measure what resonates.
- Self-starter who thrives in ambiguity and is looking to join the team building a best-in-class Demand Generation program.
- Enjoy tackling technical projects and simplifying systems for scale and agility. You are encouraged to act as an owner, increase the scalability and efficiency of the marketing organization, and drive cross-functional teams towards common goals.
- High energy self-starter with a can do attitude, ability to learn quickly and work in a hyper-growth environment.
- Experience building global integrated marketing campaigns for a B2B technology company, and strong understanding of the considerations for regional, industry, and audience variances within the campaign plan.
- Outstanding communication skills and be able to work as part of a global cross-functional part-virtual team.
- Experience rolling out Account-based marketing programs on a global level.
- 3-5 years of Marketing experience combined across marketing functions including, communications, content generation, campaign management, demand generation, product marketing, industry/vertical marketing, or alliances marketing.
- Knowledgeable in technology markets, and experience in marketing cloud or SaaS technologies.
- Extensive prior experience with Salesforce.com and Marketing Automation solutions such as Eloqua, Marketo a plus.
- Some domestic and international travel required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
This position will be located in our office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers' experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogota, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world's telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world's most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry -- from emerging leaders to the world's largest organizations -- to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.