Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for a Field Sales Representative to prospect and manage high value Call Center prospects/customers. The candidate will own the fast growing Call center business, and source new opportunities for a fundamentally better way to provide voice connectivity. Responsibilities will span driving the sales process from internal leads as well as qualifying new prospects and manage these deals to close.
We are looking for proven Sales Executives to focus on Call Centers and looking to grow their career in the fast-growing cloud market.
- We have a full lead pipeline driven by our self-service product and a sales development team creating highly qualified leads for the sales team. You will be responsible for driving these leads through the entire sales cycle to close, employing a solution-oriented sales methodology with a focus on use cases spanning omni-channel communications.
- You'll be working with global 2,000 and large to medium sized customers across all verticals to understand their business and technical requirements, understand the capabilities of Twilio's communications API platform so that together you can design a next generation solution for their specific use case needs while adopting Twilio's cloud communication services.
- Our customers are VP of Customer Experience, Care and Service, VP of Omni-channel and Digital Strategy, Product Managers, Application owners, VP's of Innovation. You must be capable of communicating at all levels of the customer organization to developers, managers, and executives of any organization.
- Ideal candidate has at least 5+years of technology sales experience in a field/outside capacity.
We get many highly-qualified prospects every day from corporations already interested in using our platform. Prospects come in via phone, email, and our self-service product. You will employ a solution selling methodology to drive these leads through a high-velocity pipeline.
- Execute against all phases of your pipeline, progressing deals through the sales cycle towards closing business.
- Exceed plan annual plan on a quarterly basis.
- Consistently grow pipeline.
- You've demonstrated success selling a software or SaaS solution for at least 5 years.
- You have a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of $100k.
- You understand the cloud computing/communications business model and enjoy selling to a technical audience and building mutual trust.
- You embrace a solution-oriented approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy from you.
- Experience creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms, and managing the contract process.
- Ethical. Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Creative. Easy to deal with. Gets things done. High personal productivity; you are a doer first.
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills. You have the ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sounds simple.
- The ability to listen first and add value in every conversation.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals at the same time.
- Previous experience selling into Call Centers and a proven track record.
- Previous experience in the cloud or enterprise software space.
- BA/BS from a competitive school and/or an MBA.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday Night dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values ( http://www.twilio.com/values ), who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world's developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base and bringing Twilio to developers, non-profits and enterprise to make an impact on their services. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience.
We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world's telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world's most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry -- from emerging leaders to the world's largest organizations -- to reinvent how companies engage with their customers. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogota, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST