Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
The Demand Generation team at Twilio is looking for a Demand Ops Marketing Manager to lead our lifecycle and campaign management programs for customer acquisition, engagement, and success. By growing and stimulating our top of funnel and beyond, helping build a world-class engagement engine, and building out new campaigns and programs, you will directly contribute to our company's growth goals.
The right candidate for this role is a proven marketing technologist and strategist who possesses a start-up mentality, can quickly uncover new opportunities to optimize and build, takes ownership of key tools, aligns and organizes with cross-functional teams toward one mission. If that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
- You have at least 2-5 years of demonstrable experience in Marketing Automation with experience using platforms such as Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce or similar.
- You have excellent organizational skills and can multitask across teams, projects and priorities: from Demand Gen to Events and everything in between
- You enjoy tackling technical projects and simplifying systems for scale and agility. You are encouraged to act as an owner, and drive cross-functional teams towards common goals
- You want to work in a fast moving rocketship, own and design programs, have goals and responsibilities that are critical to Marketing team goals
Regarding culture, we seek people who demonstrate ourvalues ( http://www.twilio.com/values ), enjoy challenging problems, empower others to thrive, "draw the owl", and adapt their playbook when necessary.
Partnering with many teams including Marketing, Sales, Product and Partner -- you will:
- Be a central owner for Campaign & Demand Ops, customer lifecycle, communication and events
- Own and drive customer and prospect communications via our Marketing Automation software
- Take the lead with Twilio nurtures user lifecycle programs by creating and optimizing the customer communication matrix, streams, audience segmentation with thoughtful content at every stage in the funnel
- Be creative! Take on landing page design and creation in accordance with Twilio's Creative & Brand team, juggle relationships with various outside vendors and creative agencies
- Coordinate webinar and live event production, working with Campaign and Product Marketing on thoughtful and engaging content, cadence of programs, registration, advertising & more
- Work with Marketing Ops and Sales Ops to score leads, create sales alerts, and further optimize our conversion funnel
- Create and execute on a roadmap of database health and integration improvements
- Work with Marketing Ops, Security and Compliance to manage the Marketing database and keep Twilio a leader in compliance with GDPR and data privacy best practices.
- Campaign Management: work directly with our Sales and Partner org to enable and educate on new campaigns
For anyone interested in building a career in Marketing, this role is an excellent chance to learn alongside a high performing demand gen team at the intersection of all marketing activities.
Your insights, ideas, and leadership will carry Twilio to the next level of our trajectory. Because Twilio is fueling the future of communications, we have an impactful narrative that attracts millions of visitors and leads. That makes this role attractive for marketing professionals who take a data-driven approach.Small changes can make a big difference.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world's developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers' experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogota, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world's telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world's most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry -- from emerging leaders to the world's largest organizations -- to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.