Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an Administrative Assistant to support our VP of Sales - East and our VP of Sales - LATAM. Your role will provide integral support to each VP and their team, helping them stay on track with our company priorities. By managing schedule and logistics and helping prioritize time among many cross-functional priorities and strategic initiatives, you will be a key player in making Twilio successful. Additionally, you will act as an internal resource for team related initiatives and help us live up to our company value of progress over perfection.
Twilio is looking for an administrative assistant with a demonstrated track record of executing on their executive's priorities. We seek someone who has:
- 3+ years of administrative support experience
- Demonstrated integrity while handling confidential information. Understands how to handle sensitive information with absolute discretion.
- Passionate and reliable to support the pace of each VP and the business.
- High attention to detail and consistent follow up.
- Flexibility to be available beyond normal office hours if needed.
- Mac and Google Docs proficiency preferred, including Sheets skills.
- Experience scheduling in Google Calendar a plus.
- Strong verbal, written, customer service and excellent organizational skills a must.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Positive attitude and ability to be flexible.
As an executive assistant, you will:
- Complete a variety of everyday tasks under the direction of VP including, but not limited to, managing complex and busy calendars, booking travel, and being a general deputy of time.
- Manage the completion of team deliverables, via internal communications and distribution of deliverables calendars. Assist in scheduling any prep meetings needed for task completion.
- Project manage ongoing initiatives via meeting management, document organization, and both email and in-person follow ups. Partner with other Twilions to ensure successful project completion.
- Work closely to support initiatives around team engagement, professional development, and career growth.
- Schedule and coordinate logistics for meetings, conferences, and special events (onsite & offsite), including weekly and monthly departmental meetings as well as key events.
- Act as the face of the company for external guests and ensure that they are treated with the utmost hospitality.
- Organize Quarterly offsites, happy hours and team building events and brainstorm new initiatives to improve upon employee moral.
- Partner with with the Executive Assistant to the SVP of Sales and Executive Assistant to the COO on cross-functional projects, and other executive business partners.
- Prepare timely and accurate expense reports.
- Handle special projects as required or requested.
Our team plays a critical role of in realizing the Company's priorities and initiatives. In order to operate effectively you would help prioritize time and attention amid multiple competing initiatives. By ensuring no detail goes unnoticed and no task falls through the crack, you will help ensure Twilio's continued growth.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world's telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world's most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry -- from emerging leaders to the world's largest organizations -- to reinvent how companies engage with their customers. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Berlin, Bogota, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Prague, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.