Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for a [Social Impact Account Executive] to join the Twilio.org team.
- Ability to drive full sale cycle with small & large organizations
- Passion for working with social impact organizations
- 3+ years of closing experience with non-profits, NGOs, etc.
- Identify, cultivate, and close customers
- Prioritization, managing a large book of business
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication
- Technical curiosity
- Motivated to leverage your consultative sales background and ability to drive new business growth to go above and beyond to reach new customers from the nonprofit & social enterprise sectors.
- Love engaging with customers, building relationships, and driving the full sales cycle.
- The ideal is comfortable in all aspects of the sales cycle and is at ease sitting down with developers, product managers, program managers, and C-level executives.
The Twilio.org team plays an integral role in leveraging Twilio's products, people, and equity to serve mission driven organizations world-wide. We partner with some of the most innovative social change organizations to help them solve social and environmental problems through communications.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday Night dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world's telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world's most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the world's largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST