We are looking for an experienced and result-driven person to join us. As Internet Marketing Associate at TWF, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy.
- Required to take ownership of the following, and work with different teams to maintain a smooth presence online.
- Social Media Management.
- Online Reputation Management.
- Forum Management.
- Content Management.
- Email Marketing.
- Responsible for setting up, implementing and managing TWF's online ad-spend (PPC, display marketing, search words, etc) on.
- On various social media platforms.
- On search engines (SEM).
- Other online platforms.
- Measure and track all online activity (paid and organic).
- Analyze and derive inferences for meeting set ROI and KPIs.
- Keep innovating for new marketing channels/methods.
- Should have knowledge of.
- Google Analytics (Advance).
- Google Adwords (Advance).
- Excel (Intermediate-Advance).
- Powerpoint (Intermediate-Advance).
- Excellent communication (written and verbal English).
- Ad management tools (eg. Facebook ad manager) on different social media platforms (Advance).
- Marketing automation tool (Any, Advance).