Twenty5A is a young contemporary retail brand based out of Long Island.
We're looking for the right person to help us out with our social media and marketing efforts.
- Research, develop, create and implement different types of original content for all social media platforms, blogs, email blasts, promotional posts and contests
- Coordinate and collaborate with store staff and buyers to maximize social media and other marketing/promotional efforts
- Coordinate with fashion bloggers to create original content and promotions
- Monitor online activity and create reports and metrics to develop and continually fine-tune an overall social media strategy and execute on it.
- Provide feedback to improve our social media on-line reputation and customer needs and expectations
- Monitor social media groups, trends, tools, and applications and recommend actions
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing/social media with current working knowledge of all major social media platforms
- Be able to conceive and execute creative strategies for social media efforts
- Have experience writing copy for women's contemporary fashion brands or closely related field
- Possess excellent writing skills
- Must be a team player, have a strong work ethic and a positive, upbeat attitude
- Have a genuine interest in the apparel/fashion industry
- Hands-on experience with managing multiple online communities, contests, promotions and have the ability to multi-task with ease
- Have basic graphic design experience/ability
- Be a motivated self-starter who can handle themselves in a professional and productive manner without supervision
***open to discuss freelance situations
Job Type: Full-time
- Fashion Styling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Copywriting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)