OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to join our team! You will be responsible for planning, implementing, maintaining, and monitoring the company’s servers, Active Directory and Cloud environments. You will also maintain and monitor the company’s messaging, storage, virtualization, and fiber channel solutions. You will need the ability to work on multiple priorities and project simultaneously.
A SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operations and technical support of servers, PCs, hardware, and network support of a 24 x 7 corporate and broadcasting environment across multiple locations.
- Responsible for the technical design, planning, implementation, performance tuning and recovery procedures for mission critical enterprise systems.
- Serve as a technical expert in the area of system administration for both on-premise server platforms and SaaS cloud technologies.
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution.
- Assisting with enhancements and maintenance of automated processes and applications.
- Work with Tier 1,2 and 3 technical support to identify and resolve issues.
- Gather, analyze, and review business needs and recommend innovative solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and project simultaneously.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience as a server and Microsoft engineer.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft 0365, Microsoft Server Operating Systems, scripting, Virtualization (VMware/Hyper-V), VDI, DNS, DHCP, SCCM, Storage, backups, and Fiber Channel switches.
- Understanding of network and security to implement and maintain new solutions.
- Extensive experience with Cloud Based technologies, AWS, Azure, Rackspace, OKTA, SAML 2.0, OpenConnect, etc.
- Network services in cloud such as Content delivery networks (Akamai, CloudFront,Trevela etc).
- Knowledge of Cloud applications such as Slack, BOX.com, Quip, Workday, Salesforce, Service-Now, etc.
- The ability to manage specific tasks as projects both independently and as directed by management.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.