OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
We are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
FoxNext is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated marketing professional to lead long-term brand & business strategy for our portfolio of mobile, console and PC games. You will partner with the game studios leadership on multi-year product road-maps and guide a global cross-functional organization to bring amazing gaming brands and experiences to players around the
FoxNext is seeking a talented brand strategist with experience building digital consumer brands, executing blockbuster launches, and managing games as a service. The Senior Director of Global Product Marketing will report to the Chief Marketing Officer of FoxNext Games. The ideal candidate will have passion and demonstrated experience building brands; capability of leading product and service marketing strategies; have enthusiasm for the interactive entertainment industry and will thrive on creating opportunities in a fast-paced, dynamic industry.
You will have an aptitude at combining science and creativity and will know how to identify and apply insights into the development of brand and product road-maps. We are looking for a strategic thinker with proven ability to influence and oversee cross-functional teams and key business partners.
- Lead the product strategy for FoxNext portfolio of titles including the hit mobile Superhero
- RPG: Marvel Strike Force
- Manage a team of Product Managers and game Lifecycle Managers dedicated to individual game franchises both live and in development.
- Define long-term brand & franchise vision, identity, and creative direction to ensure consistency across player experiences on a global scale.
- Distil large volumes of consumer research and feedback into tangible and actionable insight that the studio team can use to optimize the player experience.
- Envision and articulate high-performance marketing and creative strategies along with KPIs, aligning with publishing, analytics and marcom teams to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
- Own key partner relationships relating to the game – ensuring regular meetings, communications and identification and execution of co-operative marketing initiatives.
- Lead global cross functional teams in creative development; campaign management; community management; acquisition and engagement teams to deliver branding; positioning; insights.
- Conduct market analysis to ensure consumer, industry, and market trends to inform strategies which create opportunities for brand performance and product development.
Manage the preparation and onsite support for sales meetings, trade shows, press events, and consumer launch events related to the product
Qualifications & Core Competencies
- Minimum 8-10+ years-experience in senior marketing roles at top companies in categories of entertainment; games; technology or consumer products
- Mobile game marketing experience preferred
- BA/BS degree and MBA preferred
- Experience in all major areas of marketing including experience with brand and product marketing; digital marketing channels including paid search, direct response media, direct marketing / CRM, analytics, social media, and public relations
- Track record of developing innovative, strategic brand marketing plans, marketing campaigns, and development of creative materials
- Demonstrated success in leading and influencing cross-functional teamwork in consumer product, service, creative development, and technology teams
- Experience identifying marketing opportunities based on cultural, consumer, market, and industry trends
- Application of critical thinking and analysis to projects and workflow
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Passion for interactive entertainment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Approximately 30% travel required (Located in West LA)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.