OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
We are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
Regional Publicity & Promotions Assistant, Western Region
The Regional Publicity & Promotions Assistant will play a key role in the day-to-day operation of the Regional Publicity & Promotions Department. The Assistant will report to the Senior Manager of Regional Publicity & Promotions and work closely with the team in helping to facilitate all publicity initiatives as well as handle day-to-day departmental administrative duties .
- Administrative duties include: setting up meetings with the publicity team and preparing necessary documents, managing phone lines for direct manager, maintaining budgets, processing and coding department invoices, ordering materials for events, etc .
- Responsible for organization of department charts such as: publicity chart, booking report, screening report, press reactions, etc .
- Compile and distribute regional screening reports, press breaks and reviews, social media tracking, etc .
- Organize logistics of press junkets: maintaining master press lists, coordinating travel for junket press, collecting materials, and creating junket binders and press packets, booking hotels and managing rooming lists for talent/press/staff, collecting and distributing press reactions
- Serve as back-up contact for regional field agencies on a day-today basis
- Work with outside specialty/targeted consultants, vendors, partners, etc. as needed
- Approve regional promotional ads
- Work closely with other departments including Photo/EPK, Digital, Events, National Promotions, Production, etc. as needed
- Assist team with all aspects of a PA Tour including logistics, schedules, talent travel, etc .
- Attend and assist regional and special events as needed (screenings, premieres, junkets, Festivals etc.)
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior entertainment industry experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong writing and verbal skills
- Must be able to keep up in a fast pace environment
- Candidate should have proficiency with MS Word & Excel, Outlook and the Internet (other programs such as Acenza are required to learn) .
- Detail-oriented w/ excellent organizational skills
- Excel in initiating and executing projects with excellent follow through
- Ability to juggle and meet numerous deadlines under pressure
- Ability to think ahead and be proactive
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Creative and proactive problem solver
- Must be able to work at least 40 hours per week, events, nights and weekends as required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.