OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
The Programmatic Account Executive will join a small but highly driven team as part of the Fox News’ Programmatic Sales group. As the Programmatic Account Executive, you will pitch agencies jointly with the direct sales team and will maintain a separate list of DSPs, Trade Desks and clients that they manage directly. This is a sales role and the success will be determined by the amount of media spend that you generate for the company.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOU RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with direct sales to pitch, develop solutions and close programmatic deals with National agencies and clients
- Prospect, develop and build relationships with key contacts such as traders and decision makers at major holding companies, agency trading desks and demand side platforms
- Aggressively drive new and incremental spend in private marketplaces (PG, private auction and preferred) by facilitating client spend through a solution oriented approach
- Make recommendations for new private marketplaces and offerings to help meet market demand
- Monitor deal health (in an effort to increase spend) and ensure delivery of campaigns, including client expectations around delivery of custom KPI’s, metrics etc.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Five years or more sales experience, two years selling programmatic solutions
- Proven ability to close deals, exceed targets and develop strong relationships
- Existing relationships at major trade desks, agencies and DSPs
- Ability to build and manage a multi-million dollar book of business
- Self-starter attitude, and motivated nature
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation and managing expectations
- Ability to travel and entertain clients required
- A passion for selling digital media and digital advertising technology
- Experience with digital advertising, terminology and various technologies
- Ability to communicate digital advertising, terminology and various technologies for clients to easily understand
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.