OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to help drive growth across the FOX portfolio by applying a client-centric mind-set and consultative approach, to better position FOX platforms and assets against our clients’ business challenges and drivers.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Vice President and Senior Vice President of Portfolio Solutions across 2-4 categories to drive monetization growth across the Fox portfolio
- Assist in developing presentations that better position our assets against our client’s business challenges and drivers
- Utilize background research and insights collaborating with FOX teams to create more strategic storytelling and client focused materials
- Support the Vice Presidents to develop Marketing positioning and POVs for specific categories via collaboration with Ad Sales, Research, Intelligence, and Marketing to drive demand for FOX assets
- Support the Vice Presidents with financial analysis on Category health across FOX business that results in more informed strategies
- Build and deliver presentation materials and strategy documents via strong collaboration with our Marketing and Creative studio teams
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- At least 2 years' experience working in Media
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- A passion for Advertising and Media, and the transformation that is happening
- An understanding of the integration points paired with creativity and media, from planning through delivery and optimization
- Knowledge and/or proficiency with media tools and primary research
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.