OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
We are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
true[X] seeks a West Coast based Marketing Associate to work collaboratively with our
internal marketing, sales, and operations teams. The Marketing Associate will work
directly with the Marketing & Communications team, acting as a liaison in working with
business stakeholders across departments and will have an opportunity to help identify
business opportunities and/or challenges and recommend successful marketing
Specifically, role will advise, collaborate and consult across several areas including
corporate social media channels, events, conferences/speaking engagements and
budget management. Your goal will be to efficiently manage the process to deliver
marketing projects on time and under budget. Experience in design and Microsoft Suite,
especially Excel is preferred. Job also includes moderate to heavy lifting and occasional
night and weekend work and travel.
- Partner with Director of Marketing and Senior Leadership to execute marketing plans, manage events and products throughout life-cycle from conception to launch and post launch-reporting.
- Working across departments, this position will assist in overseeing the documentation and maintenance of the overall true[X]brand, marketing and communications strategy, balancing priorities and create synergy between the teams.
- Manage the go-to-market plans and partner with the copy and design teams to drive progress of deliverables.
- Daily management of communication work flows – messaging strategy, prospect list development, creative brief, campaign specifications, timelines, testing and deployment.
- Track budget/spending for assigned products.
- Analyze and interpret data in derive actionable insights.
- Spearhead social media efforts via Facebook and Twitter to help grow our audience, create community-building and event campaigns.
- Illustrate knowledge of, and an eye for, solid aesthetic standards to aid in the management of visual design/layout assets (i.e. presentations, deck design, ad campaigns).
- Generate compelling sales copy for use in marketing materials and campaigns.
- Assist in managing all vendors who support the Marketing Department.
- Manage all shipping and collateral inventories for all regions.
- Partnering with VP, assist in maintaining the true[X] marketing calendar and budget as it relates to the planning and executing events – identifying large fluctuations in real time.
- Work with the marketing Director & VP to help plan, manage and execute West Coast (LA, SF, Seattle) and Midwest (Chicago, Detroit, Austin) events on a regular basis
- 5 -7 years relevant marketing or event experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in: problem solving, strategic thinking, organization, planning
- Expert project manager, ensuring all tasks are properly defined, assigned and completed both on time and within budget
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to interpret data
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects with tight deadlines
- You come from a place of positivity and deep motivation, learning, adapting, uncovering solutions and overcoming obstacles quickly and adeptly, encouraging others to do the same
- Previous Experience in the AdTech industry a plus
- Experience in in paid media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) platforms preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.