OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
The FOX Network, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, the FOX Network has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
We are currently looking for an experienced Social & Digital Content Manager who is passionate about television and all things social media. This position will manage social media strategies for assigned Fox shows, working to create innovative campaigns that engage and excite fans and support our business objectives .
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in the development and execution of social media campaigns for the Fox brand and across multiple Fox shows to tap into and engage audience interests and support business objectives
- Act as liaison and Project Manager with digital agencies, vendors and internal departments on social strategies from inception of campaign thru the season of the show
- Manage day-to-day social activations across assigned shows - Includes securing handles, managing posting calendars and schedule, asset development and creation, reporting, live social posting, social optimization, etc .
- Work closely with the video content and design teams to execute a steady stream of relevant and impactful content tailored to each platform
- Create, maintain and manage social marketing calendars for shows, ensuring strategies are on schedule
- Collaborate with a variety of departments including Special Ops, Affiliates and Media to ensure all assets, strategies, goals and timelines are met
- Work in tandem with Publicity team on custom social programs, social amplification, events, screenings and premieres
- Ideate and support multiple sales packages and brand partnerships with cross platform social media integrations while maintaining a level of professionalism in working with clients
- Partner with talent and producers to utilize their social media pages to promote show
- Establish key learnings and report insights from shows and their social followings
- Identify new social trends and emerging platforms, comprehension of competitive landscape and digital best practices
- Manage internal and external contacts and inform product/production regarding changes in timelines, resources, or third-party vendor issues
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years professional social media experience preferred
- Proficiency with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr, YouTube
- Experience with online marketing and social analytics tools
- Ability to work as a part of a high-functioning team in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Detail-oriented and the ability to be organized while multi-tasking
- Management experience with agencies or other team/departments
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including social media copy writing and proof reading
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.