OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
We are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
true[X] seeks a Marketing Manager to work collaboratively with our internal marketing, sales, and operations teams. This position will work directly with the Marketing & Communications team, acting as a liaison in working with business stakeholders across departments and will have an opportunity to help identify business opportunities and/or challenges and recommend successful marketing solutions.
Specifically, this west coast based role will advise, collaborate and consult across several areas including corporate social media channels, events, conferences/speaking engagements and budget management. Your goal will be to efficiently manage the process to deliver marketing projects on time and under budget. Experience in design and Microsoft Suite, especially Excel is preferred. Job also includes moderate to heavy lifting and occasional night and weekend work and travel.
- Work with Director of Marketing and Senior Management to execute marketing plans and manage events and products throughout life cycle from conception, to launch and post launch-reporting.
- Work with senior leadership to document and maintain overall brand, marketing and communications strategy, balance priorities and create synergy between the teams.
- Explain the go-to-market plans to copy and design teams and follow-up on progress.
- Daily management of communication work flows – messaging strategy, prospect list development, creative brief, campaign specifications, timelines, testing and deployment.
- Track budget/spending for assigned products.
- Analyze and interpret data in derive actionable insights.
- Spearhead social media efforts via Facebook and Twitter to help grow our audience, create community-building and event campaigns
- Illustrate knowledge of, and an eye for, solid aesthetic standards to aid in the management of visual design/layout assets (i.e. presentations, deck design, ad campaigns)
- Generate compelling sales copy for use in marketing materials and campaigns
- Assist in managing all vendors who support the Marketing Department.
- Manage all shipping and collateral inventories for all regions.
- 3-5 years relevant marketing or event experience
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in: problem solving, strategic thinking, organization, planning
- Expert project manager, ensuring all tasks are properly defined, assigned and completed both on time and within budget
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to interpret data
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects with tight deadlines
- You come from a place of positivity and deep motivation, learning, adapting, uncovering solutions and overcoming obstacles quickly and adeptly, encouraging others to do the same.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.