OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
The Manager of CRM, Customer Care and Product Reporting & Analysis will work closely with the CRM marketing team, Customer Care team and the Product team to provide analytical support around reporting & analysis for the specific functional areas. This role also requires having visibility into our leading Brands – Fox News, Fox Business, Fox Sports, Fox Entertainment and Fox TV Stations - to ensure consistency in reporting and analysis across the key supported functions as well as other areas of the digital space at FOX. At FOX, you will have full permission to bring your best game to ensure data-driven decision making by providing accurate and impactful reporting & analysis.
A SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work autonomously and under the guidance of the Director of Reporting & Analysis to ensure accurate and impactful reporting for CRM, Care, and Product analyses.
- Lead reporting and analysis for ad-hoc requests as well as planned CRM campaigns, Care tests and Product changes, using critical thinking and problem solving.
- Use campaign & analysis tools (Google Analytics, Tableau) and knowledge of SQL to segment and analyze audiences for CRM, Care, and Product reporting & analysis.
- Design, develop and maintain regular Dashboards in Tableau (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) for use by Marketing leadership and program managers specific to CRM, Care, and Product across our key products.
- Assist with A/B (and multivariate) test planning to identify tactics that drive successful CRM or Care Campaigns or Product tests with an emphasis on understanding why a tactic worked to encourage scalability / repeatability.
- Translate data into actionable insights – make recommendations to team members that increase customer retention/saves, self-service for care, reactivation of dormant users, and revenue growth as well as adjustments to key product features.
- Leverage multiple data sources (1st party, 3rd party, web, email, mobile, etc.) to identify ways to improve communication with our customers across CRM and Care.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 5+ years as an Analyst/Sr. Analyst (with a management consulting background preferred).
- A record of successful testing, reporting and analysis.
- Previous experience with campaign tools (Google Analytics or Adobe).
- Ability to create impactful dashboards using Tableau and knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of testing; understanding limitations & Properly interpreting results.
- Ability to understand a business problem and translate it a ‘reporting & analysis’ action.
- Ability to gain insights and drive recommendations through data analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred.
- A quick learner and not afraid to ask the tough questions.
- Excited by data and providing accurate & impactful reporting as well as analysis.
- A critical thinker with have an inquisitive mind and enjoy problem solving.
- Analytical and detail-oriented.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.