OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
We are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
- Tack digital trends and social media benchmarks, as well as monitor social marketing campaigns of both arthouse and mainstream films to find best practices across the industry
- Monitor domestic social media campaign and ensure all assets are delivered to international territories in a timely fashion
- Monitor owned social media accounts across key international territories to track posting frequency and content
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns or media coverage to maximize results and help inform marketing
- Attend marketing brainstorming sessions and provide creative ideas for digital activations
- Conduct ad hoc quantitative analyses and report findings
- Attend internal meetings, assist with special projects as needed and provide general administrative support
- Preferred but not required - previous internship, professional job experience or similar academic experience in Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communications, Journalism or similar
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Strong social media / digital knowledge with an understanding and passion for emerging digital trends and technologies
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written communication and project management skills
- Demonstrated creative skills
- Strong partnering and relationship skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proven self-starter and ability to balance multiple priorities
To participate in Fox’s Internship program you must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate degree program at an accredited university and be sophomore status or above.
- Be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship by the Company.
- Housing is not provided, so please have a housing option guaranteed before applying.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.