OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
We are looking for an Integration Developer to join our team and help us build integrations for all applications. You will have the opportunity to bring your ideas to the table and make your mark to develop and deliver solutions and architectural design, and you will be joining a passionate and dedicated team of developers, architects, and engineers to drive our mission of creating and producing quality technical solutions and integrations.
A SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for building integrations for all Business applications including Salesforce, SAAS, third party vender applications and custom developed applications.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including discovery, analysis, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, code development, testing, deployment and support.
- Responsible for designing, building and documenting new APIs for third party consumption.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with technical/non-technical stakeholders to gather and understand the requirements.
- Understand and implement secure credential management options and proper encryption practices both in motion and at REST.
- Control integration quality and develop ways to detect and correct anomalies with data exchange.
- Develop monitoring and alerting process while building the integrations for scale.
- Develop and deliver Integration solutions using API, Messaging and Micro services-based architecture.
- Contribute to architectural design, automated testing, continuous integration and build management.
- Create technical deliverable artifacts needed for project implementation.
- Work effectively within a team environment to implement projects in a timely manner.
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews and functional demos.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Technology related field or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in development of integration solutions.
- 2 years of experience in developing integration using MuleSoft
- Experience with XML,JSON XSLT, XSD, REST, SOAP.
- Experience Integrating with applications in public and private cloud such as Salesforce and Workday as well as on prem.
- Experience securing APIs using OKTA.
- Experience with Active MQ, Postman, Debugging Tools, for developing SOAP or REST based Integrations.
- Experience documenting APIs using Swagger.
- Strong conceptual strength, strategic thinking, problem solving, technical and analytical skills.
- Strong interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements.
- Keen to learn and understand business.
- Experience in delivery of Integration for BPM and MDM Solutions .
- Ability to interact with multiple business units and functional teams to gather business requirements and translate into a technical solution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate technical and business information effectively to both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Experience working with vendors and partners to evaluate business needs, define requirements and architecture.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Experience leading technology assessments.
- Experience with multiple integration technologies.
- Experience working in Media and Entertainment business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.