OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
We are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
FX Networks is seeking a Freelance Marketing Manager to work with the VP and Director on executing various components of consumer marketing campaigns.
- Review research/historical performance, read scripts, and drive ideation for each series launch.
- Work with the Director to draft marketing briefs.
- Review media plans presented by the agency.
- Manage timelines and execution of the development of marketing materials tied to consumer launches and sustain efforts in all media forms such as TV, digital/social, radio, outdoor and print.
- Work closely with digital agencies to conceptualize and develop assets for use in the digital marketing campaign.
- Identify available content for use across the paid marketing campaign by coordinating with Content and Editorial, Print, Graphics, and Social Media teams.
- Facilitate approvals from the necessary departments (i.e. legal, development, and graphics) for all marketing materials.
- Request, traffic and troubleshoot marketing materials and placements tied to off-network media buys to ensure placement, accuracy and compliance.
- Conduct follow-up evaluation on all new business/media opportunities that are presented to FX. Individual must have the skill set to evaluate vendor pitch, review materials, compile tracking document with relevant information for media consideration and investment.
- Execute occasional partnership marketing requests not limited to content distribution, trailer re purposing, in-store media reels, affiliate marketing.
- Monitor in-campaign performance and delivery.
- Compile case studies for each marketing campaign to be used for internal and external parties.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience marketing for a television network or for a television network account at an advertising agency
- Must have experience executing multi-faceted consumer marketing campaigns
- Significant project management experience and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Capable of working on team projects as well as managing individual programs
- Significant skill with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Office applications
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.