OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
FOX is looking for a leader in customer retention to join our growing direct-to-consumer team. The successful candidate will be a subject matter expert in subscriber churn management and driving positive outcomes through both reactive & proactive retention strategies.
This role will serve as a lead strategist and program owner, working across teams to develop, implement and optimize churn mitigation initiatives across our subscription streaming services. Key to success will be a strong analytical & data driven curiosity, along with the ability to build highly effective retention programs in partnership with cross functional teams, including Product, Marketing, Customer Care & Network teams, including Fox News, Fox Business, Fox Sports and Fox Entertainment.
A SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop strategies and business cases for new customer retention initiatives & program ownership for ongoing involuntary or voluntary churn mitigation strategies.
- Lead the ideation, development, execution and subsequent enhancements of reactive & proactive retention programs with cross functional stakeholders.
- Prioritize opportunities for improvement; generate data-driven hypotheses that inform initiatives.
- Partner with Business Analytics and Digital Marketing teams on audience segmentation and insights briefs to determine underlying customer churn drivers and help evolve customer segmentation strategies.
- Forecast, track, analyze and communicate key retention metrics to key stakeholders.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 5+ years of experience working on dedicated consumer retention programs within a fast-paced consumer business.
- Digital consumer subscription model experience a must; experience with subscription streaming services a plus.
- Skill in managing churn & underlying performance metrics in a performance driven environment.
- Hands on experience with retention program management (either involuntary or voluntary churn).
- Strategic, creative problem solver able to articulate and defend proposed solutions.
- Excellent financial acumen and forecasting skills. Aptitude for measurement and performance accountability is required, as well as a demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to communicate both upward and cross functionally.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent required. MBA preferred.
- Possess intellectual curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Great at problem solving, prioritizing and getting things done.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and in teams.
- Operate effectively in times of uncertainty and change.
- You think: Customer First.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.