OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
We are currently seeking a Freelance Digital Content Specialist, Fair Game to join our team here in Los Angeles, CA. This position will be responsible for the publication of digital assets and content from FS1’s daily afternoon show to all applicable platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, FOXSports.com and others).
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with production for show specific content – includes, but not limited to, graphic production, editing, story development, show production, talent prep and video shooting/directing
- Coordinate content – whether show, brand, talent, original video, etc. – across each screen – whether TV, web, app, livestream, social, etc.
- Work on original digital video, images, and audio in and around the show live events, for, and with talent specific to that show
- Understand social, and digital video, as well as audio content production - includes the ability to execute flawless spelling and grammar with quick turnaround, track record of high-quality Photoshop-style design skills with quick turnaround, proven Premiere/Final Cut-style video editing skills with quick turnaround, and experience shooting/directing original video and streaming content
- Understand what works on digital platforms and experience working with digital platforms, including owned and operated platforms and 3rd party platforms
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Should have 1 year of social / digital production experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively with talent, athletes, team managers, event staff, outside producers and all other persons involved with productions
- Should have a command of production terminology and procedures
- Must be knowledgeable on Mac
- Adobe Production Suite (Photoshop, Premiere), After Effects
- Must have a basic understanding and experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Explorer
- Should also be able to operate production related equipment
- Travel required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.