OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
We are looking for a Coordinator to join our Ad Sales Marketing team! As the Coordinator, you work collaboratively with national ad sales, inventory, ad-ops, and production.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the development of sales materials and RFP work including recaps for tent pole opportunities and case studies
- Evaluate categories and assist in developing a sales/marketing strategy to capitalize on opportunities
- Liaise with inventory team for pricing and assist in the media plan creation process for proactive sell sheets/big ideas
- Maintain communication with sales reps and managers on account status (weekly sales status)
- Create, maintain and distribute reports relating to sales and service productivity (weekly delivery report)
- Coordinate the production process when custom ideas sell
- Maintain and update research for Media Kits, and General Presentations for the sales team
- Help to facilitate other research related projects
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Minimum 1-2 years' publishing experience, preferably in ad sales marketing, sales development and/or advertising media planning
- An energetic professional with passion for marketing and enthusiasm for the news
- Ability to be an attentive team player, self-starter able to prioritize responsibilities who is extremely innovative, creative, professional and resourceful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including thorough knowledge of Excel, keynote and eye for design)
- Adobe Photoshop knowledge is preferred
- Quick response, a great attitude, impeccable follow-up and great attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.