OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
We are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
Our world class mobile game development team (best known for the hit game Marvel Strike Force ) is in search of an Associate Product Manager to drive the strategy and execution of game performance for our AAA games.
As an Associate Product Manager, you will be responsible for creating creative and sustainable ways to maximize the lifetime value of our players by analyzing data, designing features and events, managing the in-game economy, and designing processes and tools to help streamline the execution of in-game events and sales. We need a sharp, disciplined individual who has a passion for games.
- Create and execute events, contests, and promotion plans to drive monthly goals and target metrics for the studio team
- Analyze and monitor key metrics and user feedback on a real-time basis to determine user trends and behavior. Quickly detect and surface game economy imbalances and concept/execute re-balancing plans .
- Drive the implementation of new innovations to improve virality, engagement and monetization .
- Incorporate best practices derived from analysis into new and existing game features and communicate key takeaways to leadership.
- Measure the success of product features after release and optimize their performance through split-testing and rapid, data-driven iteration .
- Provide leadership with detailed feedback, reports, and information for development teams that will drive target metrics .
- Identify new opportunities for improvements in the game .
- Work with engineering team to design, implement, and roll out tools and techniques for automating live event and offers for users .
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical ability with attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment
- Self-starter, able to identify obstacles, and work through solutions
- Passion for figuring out how game economies work and change
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interest in interactive media - video games, social networking, etc.
- M.B.A. and/or undergraduate degree from a top school in a relevant discipline (Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, etc.)
- Previous work experience with free-to-play games (1+ years preferred) and/or mobile app product management
- Familiarity with SQL
- Experience hitting revenue/metric targets on a live game
- Experience with drafting specifications for back-end tool improvements
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.