OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Networks Group
We are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
FOX Sports West/Prime Ticket/FOX Sports San Diego is looking for an Associate Producer/Editor that can step into the role and make an immediate impact across the network’s digital footprint. This position is responsible for the creation of original digital content for the network’s social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube) on a day-to-day basis. The ideal candidate will be skilled at working cross-functionally as they will be closely tied-in with our live game production team, our original content team, as well as our marketing and communications staff. Day-to-day production tasks will include field-producing, shooting, editing, and other basic production tasks. This person will also be responsible for continually developing new ideas for both unique and repeatable digital content. This position will also be assisting the Digital Content Coordinator in providing administrative and management support across the networks’ two websites, and all social platforms.
- Oversee the creation of compelling digital video content from start to finish, including field-producing, shooting, and editing.
- Establish a content calendar for the networks’ digital platforms, while working with the Marketing and Communications teams to prioritize posting based on delivery schedules and team partner priorities.
- Work with on-camera talent on the development and execution of digital content.
- Assist feature and show producer/editors on larger scale projects.
- Work with team partners, live and post-production crews, and marketing and communication teams, to manage potential impact of content on team relationships from all perspectives
- Work with Digital Content Coordinator to manage both network websites, ensuring timely content is posted
- Assist Digital Content Coordinator and Director of Communications with pulling analytics to help drive performance and continuous improvement.
- Proficient in Avid and/or Premiere editing platforms, with additional experience in After Effects and Photoshop a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in creative content creation, digital or other, is necessary.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube, is necessary.
- Be an “early adopter” – curiosity about trends and new technology to ensure that content is as relevant as possible.
- Sound news judgment is imperative, including a demonstrated ability to evaluate the relative importance (and sensitivity vis a vis team partnerships) of sporting events and news on a day-to-day basis.
- Superior organizational and project management skills are required, as well as a demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects in fast paced environment is essential.
- Must be able to manage 16 hour workdays via scheduling direct reports and working nights and/or weekends based around sporting events.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Explorer are necessary.
- Superior oral and written communication skills are required.
- The ability to work effectively, both individually and as part of a team, is needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.