OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
The Associate Campaign Manager in the Ad Operations Department is responsible for implementing, maintaining, and enhancing dynamically served advertising campaigns through the use of several technologies working across a portfolio of live sports and entertainment assets. This position involves sales /client support, campaign management, execution, and reporting. The role will responsible for all post sale campaign activities such as trafficking tags, monitoring delivery and troubleshooting issues. This role work with sales and account management to analyze reporting: ad units, campaign performance, inventory availability and period forecasting.
- Follow best practices and procedures of ad trafficking. Provide basic analysis and insight on campaign delivery and management.
- Work collaboratively with sales to optimize campaign delivery and goals. Cultivate positive business relationships with account management and sales, by regular contact regarding campaign optimization and being available for any campaign performance questions and other issues as needed.
- Provide ad-hoc in-depth analysis and reporting of campaign effectiveness and suggestions for process, product and implementation improvements.
- Regularly monitor and reconcile campaigns across delivery, financial and third party ad serving systems. Use advertising delivery applications to manage and administer all creative and tracking assets.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university program.
- 1 - 2 years practical working experience in digital media, video ad serving a plus.
- Excellent client service, organizational abilities, and verbal and written communication skills with both internal colleagues and external clients.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Proficient in Outlook, MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Career-minded professional with a can-do attitude.
- Extremely proactive and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, sharing knowledge across the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.