OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
We are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
FX Networks is seeking an Assistant to support three executives in the Marketing department. Responsibilities include answering phones, scheduling meetings, and organizing schedules. Position requires ability to track and successfully complete simultaneous projects.
- Provide administrative office support to three executives. Duties include answering phones, scheduling meetings, organizing schedules, handling expense reports, creating presentation decks, making travel arrangements, gathering mail, arranging couriers, and archiving campaign materials.
- Provide office support for Marketing department. Duties include ordering supplies and materials, equipment, and furniture; working with IT on computer issues; and assisting with temporary staffing, messenger/courier, framing and various other needs.
- Four-year college degree in Marketing or Digital Media focus preferred.
- At least 1 year of administrative assistant experience in television or production preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with a wide variety of personalities, and demonstrate professionalism and confidence when dealing with show producers and talent via phone or in-person.
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines, able to prioritize assignments, work in a very fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be autonomous and decisive.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.