OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Networks Group
We are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
The FX Networks Original Programming department is seeking an Assistant to provide administrative support to two Development executives. This position is also responsible for evaluating material, tracking submissions, and coordinating and disseminating information and materials pertaining to FX development projects.
- Answers phones, manages calendar, schedules meetings and conference calls, makes travel arrangements, handles expense reports, and performs various other administrative tasks.
- Evaluates and tracks submissions, reads drafts of projects in development, manages delivery of incoming scripts and cuts, and tracks shooting schedule.
- Manages communication between the Production and Development departments, studios and production.
- Coordinates and distributes materials pertaining to development projects to other FX and FCN departments, our productions and studio partners. Communicates with other departments regarding their needs and ensures they have the materials that they need to take care of their responsibility to the network.
- Four-year college degree required, preferably in film, broadcast, journalism, communications, business or finance
- 1-2 years of entertainment experience at a talent agency, studio, network or production is required
- Avid TV watcher with a strong interest in series development, who wants to grow with the FX suite of networks
- Must be a highly organized, task-oriented person, able to manage and disseminate a high volume of information and material punctually, properly and confidentially in a fast-paced, busy office environment
- Must be able to evaluate material and think analytically in relation to projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Must have strong skills utilizing Outlook, Word, and Excel
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.