OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
The FOX Network, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, the FOX Network has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Provide administrative support to Business Affairs department including, but not limited to, communications (i.e., coordinating busy phones, drafting correspondence, mail distribution), scheduling meetings and conference calls, submitting expenses, redlining documents and heavy filing.
- Support 4 Business Affairs executives (phones, heavy scheduling, filing, expenses)
- Monitor, coordinate, and disseminate timely and confidential correspondence and information
- Coordinate transfer of paper documents to Livelink electronic filing system
- Research backup for accurate payment of development invoices
- Help contract administrator process a high volume of invoices
- Meet paperless goals and increase productivity
- Communicate effectively and clearly between internal and external associates (other employees, vendors, agents, managers, and lawyers)
- Enable the most efficient functioning of departmental operations
- Provide backup assistance to all Business Affairs executives
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: At least 2-3 years of experience assisting at an entertainment industry company or law firm
- Language/Communication: Superior grammar, editing, and proofing skills
- Computer: Very computer literate, comfortable with all computing functions and applications, especially Microsoft Office 2007 (preferably 2010) and Filemaker Pro
- Other: Diplomacy, ability to work within a team, strong organizational and follow through skills, detail oriented, able to hand sensitive and confidential materials in a professional manner, must be able to independently prioritize work assignments
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.