OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join the NY team! You are the operational point of contact for FOX AIM’s key advertising business relationships. Specifically, you are responsible for providing strategic oversight to pre and post-sale activities to ensure client satisfaction as well as development and growth of the relationships.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with Sales on all aspects of campaign planning, launch execution, optimization and recap with sales and other internal groups and support teams for key clients
- Outline and advise on new and innovative opportunities through client calls or emails with sales and activation as needed
- Remain knowledgeable on client current events and business affairs
- Establish regular contact with customers to ensure their needs are met
- Work with a Sales Planner in measuring progress and proactively address issues and develop solutions
- Liaise with internal groups as needed to troubleshoot and deliver solutions to clients
- Up-sell and renew existing campaigns/clients, with new, innovative, on-strategy ideas that focus on retention and growing business
- Manage client relationships and client satisfaction, including determining client goals, deliverables, approvals, and asset management in order to achieve best results and campaign success
- Communicate directly with agencies, clients, internal teams and outside vendors as necessary on custom program implementation
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that align with client goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to pitch to clients.
- Represent the voice of our clients to help shape product enhancements and become an expert on site content, editorial specials and new ad units to create the strongest media plans possible
- Work with data product vendors to build and maintain Optimized Linear and Linear Programmatic deals
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience, Advertising field preferred
- 2+ years of Linear and/or digital planning experience
- Bachelor's in Marketing or Business (or other related field) is preferred
- Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally
- Proven track record of client customer success, stakeholder management and ability to drive incremental revenue
- Strong attention to detail, good follow-up and able to generate creative solutions to meet client needs
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects and stakeholders
- Excellent organization and communication and skills
- Experience in Sports and Entertainment preferred
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Keynote, Word, Excel
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.