OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
FOX is looking for an Account Associate within the Advertising Sales team in Chicago. As an entry-level Account Associate, you support the sales staff across both the FOX Sports and FOX Entertainment teams, while gaining valuable knowledge about the media industry.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain accounts across multiple teams and agencies
- Support teams as needed by assisting with media schedules, trafficking, and reporting
- Communicate across multiple departments within the organization to facilitate deal stewardship and campaign execution
- Support the accounts to which they are assigned, ensuring deal accuracy and full-service execution from the pitch to the payment
- Assist in the communication between Advertising Sales and existing clients as needed
- Maintain communication about client needs and requests to internal teams to help prioritize most requested opportunities
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Previous experience in television advertising and media a plus
- Passion for advertising and client services
- Strong attention to detail
- A keen eye towards process adherence to create a smooth workflow
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or commensurate experience is preferred
- Ability to manage the needs of many different stakeholders and adhere to timelines
- Strong and direct communication skills
- Ability to maintain precision and efficiency while producing quality work product
- Ability to collaborate with many different personalities
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and to work in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing objectives and priorities
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.