Twelve Percent is a craft beer distribution company selling a carefully crafted portfolio of craft beer brands in New York City. We are looking for a self-driven craft beer aficionado to join our team selling beer in Brooklyn.
- Work independently to develop and maintain effective customer relationships
- Leverage account relationships to grow the 12 Percent portfolio to the benefit of both the company and the account
- Identify opportunities to open new accounts and grow the distribution reach of our brands.
- Successfully reach or exceed monthly sales goals.
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts.
- Work with accounts receivable to keep accounts in good credit standing.
- Conduct promotions/events in accounts on a regular basis.
- Develop strategy for point of sale (POS) advertising, including set up and organization of displays.
- Ensure that products are rotated and code policy followed.
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Marketing, sales or Management preferred.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience, preferably in the craft beer industry.
- In depth knowledge of the Craft Beer industry and products.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to work independently.
We offer health benefits, life Insurance, 401(k) and paid time-off. Interested candidates should submit their resume, a cover letter and compensation history.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts