Twelve Oaksis a rapidly growing flooring distribution company catering to retail store flooring needs for about 1000 customers across North America. We are committed to delivering high quality products at competitive prices through our extensive distribution network. We pride ourselves in offering a close-knit work environment that encourages teamwork and provides ample opportunities for advancement within the company. As an junior Account Manager, the incumbent will assists senior Client Relationship Managers by entering orders, coordinate with warehouse and shipping departments for changing, modifying orders, and also handle some inbound calls, faxes and emails from clients with basic inquiries such as checking stocks, tracking orders, and also all sales order related matters. The successful incumbent will be on training to be the senior Client Relationship Manager who handles more sophisticated customer service related matters and also more technical related inquires and will have his/her own designated portfolio. This position will also work in close collaboration with various departments including the outbound sales team to ensure highest level of client satisfaction during and after the sales cycle.
- Receiving purchase orders from our clients in fax, emails, verify order quantities, price and client's expectation date.
- Enter and process received orders accurately in a timely manner and to assure all the orders are shipped on time as requested by clients. Accuracy and efficiency is the critical.
- Coordinate order process with different department such as shipping and accounting, assure all orders are shipped or inform the clients promptly for any delays.
- Coordinate resolutions for customer concerns and issues. Escalate to senior client relationship managers when needed.
- Answer incoming calls when requested, and transfer calls to different departments accordingly.
- Organizing, filing and archiving all order documents for record keeping.
- Taking training from senior managers and company's training sessions and courses, to be ready for senior client relationship manager. Keep up to date on industry/product knowledge,
- Represent the company and our Twelve Oaks brand in a positive and professional manner.
- Participate in team meetings and any ongoing training sessions
Skills and Requirements
- 2+ years of full time customer service experience and business telephone skill is must and is essential to this position for future promotion.
- 2+ years of order entry experience needed.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to solve problems and troubleshoot.
- Strong communication skills English (spoken and written). Exceptional business acumen, professional attitude and strong team player.
- Excellent organizational, time-manage and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office(r) suite and basic software knowledge.
- French language skill is a strong asset
What's in it for you?
- Full benefit package, including health, dental and vision care, is available post probationary period.
- Potential for growth and personal development
- Competitive compensation
- Twelve Oaks is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, gender, age and/or disability. We are committed to treating all persons with dignity and respect.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)