We are searching for a creative and strategic individual to add to our growing Communications Team! If you enjoy being a part of a collaborative team where your ideas are values, apply today! As our Web Designer you will support our strategic marketing campaigns collaboratively with our Communications Manager.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Communications you will actively participate in campaign planning meetings, but also should be able to work independently and efficiently to meet strict deadlines. You will be responsible for designing content for the campaigns such as templates, web banners and landing pages, including coding of the emails.
Tweezerman International does more than provide quality beauty products. It is a place to work where individuals can explore and own their potential. The company provides a team environment with a common goal: to thrive for excellence. We believe that all individuals can and want to contribute to their fullest potential. We have a compelling desire to question the status quo and to win in the market. We are honest and straightforward with each other. We value differences with integrity and respect.
As the Web Designer you will join a respected and recognized leader and enjoy a culture that is creative, friendly, and innovative, with an open-door atmosphere. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to manage a world recognized product while working for a growing, global company, we want to talk to you!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creation of all email designs and templates, HTML code setup on ESP (10-20 emails per month across two brands)
- Including: segmentation, content layout & design, AB testing
- Responsible for coding and testing all marketing emails into ESP based on monthly email calendar
- Creation of aligning social posts for email blasts where applicable
- Design for digital ads, landing pages, web banners and web pages and other creative digital design projects where applicable
- Ensure all aesthetics are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards. Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency/integrity of the brand’s creative vision and message
- Work with Communications team to translate the strategy into compelling campaigns and designs while ensuring consistency of brand and creative across all digital customer touch points
- Provide feedback for creative briefs and contribute ideas to the creative process
- Digest and implement design feedback from multiple stakeholders in real-time
- Partner with Communications Manager and front-end developers to export assets for HTML and CSS-friendly designs
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of experience with email marketing, graphic design, and web design
- Strong portfolio of design work for e-commerce websites, email marketing and digital advertising
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Design, or a related field
- Must be able to use all common email clients and platforms (Outlook, Gmail, Apple Mail, iOS, Android, etc).
- Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator on the Mac platform
- Knowledge of design as it pertains to email marketing; best practices for creating optimized email templates and responsive design
- Proven experience creating designs that impact user engagement and website conversions
- Ability to translate direction for all creative projects into exceptional, on-brand design
- Working knowledge of Marketing Automation Platforms
- Experience in Beauty, Fashion, or Cosmetics
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat and/or animated GIFs
- Experience with Sketch and/or InVision or a like prototyping tool
At Tweezerman, we provide career growth, competitive compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical Insurance (Employee-only coverage is fully paid)
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan & Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Holiday Pay
- Summer Friday’s