As a diverse and rapidly growing organization, TWD is a leading organization in the oil and gas industry with expertise ranging from refinery, pipelines, terminalling and blending, renewables, food and beverage, power, and much more.
TWD Is seeking Master Data Entry Clerks for potential opportunities in 2019. Candidates must have a mechanical aptitude and a strong level of familiarity with computers and relevant master data program software. Other requirements will include use of databases to collect, evaluate, and incorporate master data. The successful candidates must also have the ability to work closely in a fast-paced team environment, while maintaining a focus level of detail.
- Customer Focus
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Operating Equipment
- Supporting Master Data and Asset Strategy teams with maintaining and creating Floc, Equipment, Assemblies or Material Masters by collecting required technical information and creating requests
- Incorporating Supply Chain Management requirements into creation of Material Masters
- Tracking milestones and the progress and providing weekly and monthly reports
- Undertake all necessary work that arises through this role when required in order to meet projects requirements for Master Data (Floc, Equipment, Assemblies or Material Masters)
- Works closely with Vendors to validate spare parts technical information and obtain some procurement information
- Verifies the existence of Floc, Equipment, Assemblies or Material Masters in SAP
- Supports Master Data Team and Asset Strategy team to improve Master Data processes
- Dynamic individual with minimum of 3 plus years of Master Data (Floc, Equipment, Assemblies or Material Masters) creation experience, preferably in Oil and Gas Industry
- Technical background (mechanical, instrumentation, electrical etc.) or ability to interact in a technical environment
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Computer application experience with Microsoft office products such as Word & Excel is essential
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, organizational and communication skills are a must
- Ability to understand logical processes and be detail-oriented
- Familiar with other databases (web-based databases would be an asset)
- Ability to adhere to confidentiality when working with sensitive information
- Ability to work with strong attention to detail and time lines.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with little supervision in a team environment
Scope of work
- Run necessary Tag and document reports
- Utilize CWP or EWP's to identify all the assets
- Verify tag document cross referencing is done, if not communicate to Project Team
- Identify necessary engineering documentation to perform tag verification as well as asset information
- Identify maintenance significant assets utilizing IFC or IFP engineering documentation
- Communicate the maintenance significant tag list to Asset Strategy Team.
- Validate the tags naming convention as per Master Data standards and client Corporate Technical Standards, Asset Information Specifications
- Communicate to Project Team any missing information, such as missing engineering documentation, missing asset information etc.
- Work with Business Unit to identify the correct Function Location structure indicator and Business Unit Configuration/CFT data
- Create and populate MDCRs for Functional Location, Equipment and Assemblies
- QA/QC SAP uploads for Function Locations, Equipment and Assemblies
- Communicate by e-mail with Asset Strategy Team on completions of Function Locations Contact name list will be provided by Master Data Team
- Create and populate MDG or MDCRs for Material Masters
- Work with EH & S for relevant material masters requirements
- QA/QC SAP uploads for Material Master creation and linking to assemblies
- Submit information about required inventory to the Inventory Specialist for verification.
- Work with Inventory Specialist on any requirements related to Material Maters being correctly linked to Assemblies
- Provided weekly and monthly progress reports
- Populate the necessary reports to capture the completeness of Master Data
If you would like to apply for this position, respond directly to this ad for consideration.
Job Type: Contract
- Master Data: 3 years (Required)
- Technical Background: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data Entry: 1 year (Required)
- SAP: 1 year (Required)