TVSquared, the gold standard for TV measurement and optimization, is bringing state-of-the-art analytics to the world of TV advertising – a $212 billion global industry.
TVSquared is the most accurate, same-day television attribution platform in the industry. Delivering improved campaign performance for advertisers, our platform enables any brand or agency to increase ROI and proactively improve the performance of TV advertising campaigns. More than 700 brands, agencies and networks across 70 countries use TVSquared’s platform to improve TV performance by up to 80%.
Headquartered in Edinburgh, TVSquared is an exciting, fast-growing, multi-national company with bases in London, New York, Los Angeles, Munich, Miami, Tokyo and Sydney. Our employees make up the best and brightest in business, media, advertising and technology – and because the company is expanding at a rapid pace, we are looking for the most passionate and dedicated people to join our team.
The role is based in our Manhattan office (NY 10018) which is 5 minutes’ walk from Times Square. You will be a key member of our growing team and report directly to the Director of Product Management with significant exposure to the CTO, CIO and Executive Team.
The main purpose of the role is to drive the commercial success of Advanced TV products and solutions. This will include conception, launch and in-life management of a portfolio of products that will deliver best in class attribution, measurement, optimization and programmatic execution of TV delivered via OTT services, connected-TV, digital video and more.
You should have a good understanding of the media and TV advertisement market, the sources and types of data that will drive Advanced TV, and the strategic data partnerships that are necessary to create the right ecosystem to support the products you will create. Sounds interesting? Read on….
- Define and own the customer and market requirements and translate these into prioritized product requirements
- Deliver commercially successful Advanced TV products to market and manage these in-life, in collaboration with other functions
- Own and delivery of the business case for your portfolio of products
- Vendor management - researching and sourcing vendors, managing clients’ relationship, evaluating performance
- Information Design – translating / presenting complex attribution, measurement and optimization information into user friendly language that is easy to understand and action
Role specific knowledge and experience:
- Ad-tech data vendor and identify management ecosystem
- Experience of CTV, Linear Addressable, OTT, VOD (& less so OLV) technologies and data flows
- Understanding of Digital attribution methodologies: Test / Control, Multi Touch Attribution (MTA), view through
Working knowledge of DMPs (e.g. Adobe, Oracle Bluekai, Lotame, Neustar) and ideally DSPs (e.g. DataXU, Adobe TubeMogul, AppNexus)
- Segment building experience using first-party data from audience and customers
- Good knowledge of segment building toolsets (behavioural & demographic)
Product Management at TVSquared:
Our Product Management team is focused on three areas:
- What we build and why: Figuring out what we need to build and prioritizing when we build it is our core responsibility. We bring the vision and context to empower great decisions, so we focus on posing the right questions and facilitating important trade-offs, rather than dictating detailed answers.
- How we build it: We believe in a collaborative partnership where the Product Manager focuses on business and customer outcomes, Engineering and Design focus on how we get there, and Product Marketing focuses on go-to-market and ensuring customers and prospects understand the value we offer. Product’s main role in execution is to be the voice of the market and to make sure we achieve what we set out to do.
- Communicating with everyone: Product Managers are a key part of the glue that binds together teams at TVSquared. We communicate the who, what, why and when to the company. We also work closely with Marketing, Sales and Support on how best to communicate the product benefits to our customers.
The role of Product Managers:
As a Product Manager you will work closely with our Engineering, Service Design and Product Marketing teams on a day-to-day basis, and alongside the Director of Product Management and CTO.
You should expect a great deal of autonomy, and a challenging and highly cross-functional role with tasks spanning the commercial and technical spectrum. As a Product Manager, we expect you to:
- Build a deep understanding of customers’ needs and market opportunities
- Develop a vision for the direction of the product, and leading prioritization to maintain the backlog
- Engaging and influencing the development teams to agree on design and technical decisions
- Track progress, assess risks and drive delivery by putting in place the commercial and technical metrics against which the product is judged
- Lead communication with the rest of the business and work with product marketing to articulate our value-add to customers and prospects
- Define our competitive positioning and keep on top of broader industry developments.
Personal characteristics we look for:
We believe great product managers share common characteristics, and we look for these above all else:
- Intellectual horsepower: We want our product managers to have an outstanding ability to think on their feet and tackle intellectually challenging problems
- Curiosity & drive: You should relish challenges and have a strong natural instinct to drive things to completion. We’re looking for the ability and curiosity to learn and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Collaborative leaders: Product roles bring responsibility without direct authority. We’re looking for natural leaders who earn the trust of others with a collaborative style and great influencing and communication skills.
- Effortlessly analytical: At TVSquared we start by asking ‘why?’, and a data-driven approach is central to how we run Product
- A bias for action: Being leaders in our field, our competitors are constantly snapping at our heels. Finding the right balance between speed and quality, to ensure we ship products that add value quickly, should come naturally to you.
- Being part of an innovative and full of energy team and exciting growing company
- Great Manhattan office location with roof terrace for all important blue sky thinking
- 25 days’ holiday
- Medical cover and life insurance
- Cakes! We always have lost of cakes in the office
Please submit your application as soon as possible as we are looking to schedule interviews over the coming weeks.
Please upload your CV in PDF format. No agencies please.
TVSquared is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The personal data that you provide in responding to this job application will be used for the purposes of evaluating your data and considering you for the position applied for. In the event your application is unsuccessful, we will keep your data on file for a six-month period from receipt to consider you for any future roles we feel may be appropriate for you (unless you object to us doing so). You can see full details of how TV Squared processes personal data of individuals who interact with us on our website at https://tvsquared.com/privacy-policy/.
TV Squared Limited (Company No SC421072), Head Office, is incorporated in Scotland. Its group companies are TV Squared Inc (File Number 5600204), incorporated in Delaware; and TV Squared GmbH (Registered Number HRB 236077), incorporated in Munich. Further details about TV Squared can be found on our website at https://tvsquared.com/.