We are One. That’s the foundation of our company culture at TVH. We’re the worldwide leading supplier of quality replacement parts, safety equipment, and accessories for the material handling and industrial equipment industry and we’re growing our team!
We’re seeking a results-oriented, people focused, professional with experience managing to join our team at our Port Coquitlam location. As an Inside Sales Representative you'll be responsible for developing and supporting sales related functions to existing and potential customers, conducive to the company’s customer service and sales objectives, procedures and guidelines, utilizing the company’s business system, related programs, and reporting functions.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Initiate and maintain regular contact to existing and potential customers in effort to promote and
- support business, maintaining annual sales calls and sales objectives.
- Complete a minimum of 22 sales calls per day, while contacting 95% of the customer base on a monthly basis.
- Address and resolve any sales related issues with customers on a timely basis.
- Process orders into the LINK and IRMN systems per customer’s request via phone, fax, mail, and e-mail.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep pertinent customer information up to date via Link.
- Update and inform management on current market trends and customer specific information.
- With managers approval make sure all contract pricing is correct and updated.
- If the customer is signed up with special sales goals, ensure an update is provided on a timely basis.
- Provide excellent customer service by meeting and exceeding the customers’ needs and expectations,
- ensuring company policies and procedures are followed.
- Attend related trade events.
- Contribute to a team spirit by assisting fellow employees with other tasks related to overall company objectives.
- Employees will be expected to perform other duties related to other company business.
Knowledge and Skills
- Post secondary business related education is preferred.
- 2-3 years of proven sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytics and business intelligence to retain and grow market
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self motivated with strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Well versed in software programs such as but not limited to Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Google Suite
- Customer service related experience is an asset.
- Past Supervisory experience is an asset.
- Is comprised of base salary, quarterly commission and annual bonuses
- Job Type: Full-time
To learn more about our dynamic work environment and family-focused culture, check out our video. That’s just the start. Don’t wait a minute longer. Apply today to join the TVH team.