We are One. That's the foundation of our company culture at TVH. We're the worldwide leading supplier of quality replacement parts, safety equipment, and accessories for the material handling and industrial equipment industry and we're growing our team! As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide customer, sales and operations support in a consistent, efficient and timely manner conducive to the company's mission statement and objectives, ensuring the highest level of customer service is always achieved.
To provide administration assistance to Management and support daily activities of Customer Service, Sales and Operations via direct interaction, phone, fax, email, along with the companies CRM and other business system.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to management and supervisors.
- Respond to incoming calls and customer inquiries and request in an efficient and timely manner and dispatch request to the proper personnel.
- Process orders and related invoicing into Link per customer's request via phone, fax, mail, and e-mail.
- Ensure that items in the Customer Service Inbox are responded to in a timely and professional manner.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Address and resolve any service related issues such as tracking, shipping, back order status, order related and quality issues with customers on a timely basis, in conjunction with sales support administration, inside sales and Technical assistance group.
- Provide excellent customer service by meeting and exceeding the customers' needs and expectations, ensuring company policies and procedures are followed.
- Contribute to team spirit by assisting fellow employees with other tasks related to overall company objectives.
- Perform other duties related to other company business, when required.
- Cover the pick-up counter when needed.
- Reports to Inside Sales Manager
Knowledge and Skills
- High School diploma
- Bilingual in English and French is strongly preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Post secondary business related education is preferred.
- 2-3 years related customer service experience is a definite asset.
- Excellent Data Entry skills are required.
- Attention to detail a must
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and time management skills are a must
- Well versed in software programs such as but not limited to Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Access Word and Power point, along with Gmail related programs.
- Occasional use of company credit card or petty cash for business related use, as approved by management.
Extent of Public Contact
- Continual interaction with staff in all departments and customers.
- Occasional visit with customers at their facility and ours.
- Occasional exhibiting industry related trade events.
- The job requires extensive work at a computer terminal.
- Extensive use of phone daily.
- Occasional lifting of less than 50 pounds.
- Requires walking between the warehouse and office area (safety shoes required in warehouse)
Working Conditions and Environment
- Customer locations may encompass exposure to heavy equipment and related conditions
- General office and warehouse environment
- Occasional related duties in warehouse
TVH offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, access to an onsite health clinic for you and your family, vacation and sick time, a retirement plan. And, if you need to take a quick break, take a lap around the TVH campus and earn points through our Wellness program. To learn more about our dynamic work environment and family focused culture, check out our video. That's just the start. Don't wait a minute longer. Apply today to join the TVH team.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)
- English (Required)