We are looking for a dynamic Sales Executive who is an enthusiastic and effective salesperson. If you are good at generating leads, developing sincere professional connections, understanding client needs and then closing a sale, then you could be our next Sales Executive. Responsibities
- Work on managing and building digital ad sales as well as traditional TV ads sales
- Generate new leads and develop new business partnerships
- Consult, develop and present client-specific marketing plans
- Maintain solid working relationships with new and existing clients to generate revenue
- Work closely with internal team to identify potential issues and / or opportunities
- Establish relationship with digital agencies
- Achieve and beat monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
What We Provide
- Speaks in Chinese and English, Cantonese is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Communications or a related field
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
- Proven track record of successful sales, preferably in digital and social media
- Working knowledge of Digital Advertising standards, practices, and technologies
- Familiar with Social Media including WeChat and Facebook
- Must be able to develop strong relationships with local direct clients
- Basic knowledge of Programmatic Advertising is a plus
- Passion, desire, and motivation to sell digital products
- Highly self-motivated
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Health Insurance (Health, Dental)
- Flexible Hours
- Good Work environment. Think the creativity of a startup, stability of an established company, and the relaxed atmosphere
- A base salary plus uncapped commissions on sales with income growth potential.
- All applicants must be permanent legal residents in USA.
- We offer excellent benefits (401K, Health, Dental) for all full-time employees.
- Please e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (562)802-5078.