As a member of a small team in a newly developed area of business, the Senior Marketing Communications Manager (Digital) will play an integral role, leading the development and execution of a integrated roadmap across digital customer engagement, enablement and optimization.
The successful candidate will own the overarching digital strategy and execution within a new industry of focus at TELUS. They will work closely and collaboratively with marketing and content leads, product and systems teams, and digital agencies to build a truly customer-oriented, digital-first experience. Specifically, they will be responsible for integrating acquired solutions and brands into a unified external presence and internal process; ensuring the experience meets customer and business needs across everything from marketing automation, ecommerce, support and account admin. The Senior Marketing Communications Manager (Digital) will be responsible for organizing and managing the key resources and teams necessary to execute on the vision.
- Self-starter – able to work independently; anticipates needs and takes initiative
- Analytical – able to quickly synthesize key information and take action to drive results
- Organized – excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Adaptable – comfortable working in a dynamic, quickly evolving environment
- Problem solver – able to easily pivot and find new, innovative solutions
- Team oriented – exceptionally strong interpersonal skills, works well with individuals across teams
- Calm & confident in crisis situations
- Seven+ years of experience working with digital solutions in a product and project management capacity
- Two+ years working as a team lead or other leadership role
- Strong understanding of and experience working with various CRM, CMS, marketing automation and analytics platforms
- Proven track record of driving results working in an environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Exceptionally strong analytical and project management skills
- Proven ability to handle the stress of client expectations
TELUS is a great place to work. You can see it in our team members. The diversity of the TELUS team and their unique contributions set us apart from the competition. Our success is based as much on our future friendly team as the innovative internet, voice, data and wireless products and solutions we offer.
Our team members include people like you - enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and energetic. We believe that you'll find our high-performance culture personally fulfilling, professionally challenging and financially rewarding. Join our team and make your future friendly too.