Sales Performance Culture is a high-performing sales enablement team with an important mandate. In support of TELUS’ vision to become a Premier Sales Organization, we have become the modern arm of our national sales teams. Each day we help bridge the gap between sales and sales support teams through our national training programs, thought leadership and innovative enablement platforms that strive to establish a standard sales operating environment for sales executives and their leaders.
Always sales execution focused, our diverse enablement portfolio extends from sales on-boarding, certification and channel enablement to sales coaching and leadership development. We embrace change and take pride in adapting to meet the needs of our diverse sales teams at the forefront of helping our customers navigate the complexities of workplace and digital transformation. Our ambition as a team is to modernize sales practices, enrich sales competence and drive higher performance through a committed investment to the personal and professional development of all TELUS sales professionals.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
You are excited by the opportunity to deliver enterprise grade enablement at the pace of a start-up and utilize a growing technology stack to create, innovate and empower our sales teams to be their best. You are likely in a similar role, or have held one in the past, providing enablement support to sales or professional services teams in a solution & technology environment. You’re a strategic thinker and problem solver with a knack for translating business insights and then applying them quickly to learning, coaching, leadership and organizational development programs for both business-to-business (B2B) sales teams and their support teams across product, marketing, operations and care.
You will play an important role in the continued evolution of TELUS Sales Academy, a modern sales enablement program, where sales professionals learn, grow, share and advance their careers in sales. Designed to facilitate adoption of industry best practices and sales competence through formal and just-in-time learning, the novel nature of this program was recently recognized, when TELUS became the first Canadian organization to have an internal learning program of this calibre accredited by the Canadian Professional Sales Association (“CPSA”), giving both new and tenured sales professionals an opportunity to earn industry-recognized professional sales designations.
You will partner with trusted learning partners, consultants, sales leaders and other stakeholders to ensure our training curriculums and sales transformation programs are evolving and support the needs of the business. Today, you could be integrating social selling strategies into our national on-boarding program, while tomorrow, you could be designing a new advanced curriculum and certification strategy in collaboration with the CPSA. The diversity in the programs you will conceptualize and lead are vast.
- Partner with the New Hire Acceleration Program prime to ensure our foundation-level curriculum contributes to an effective onboarding experience and decreases time to sales productivity
- Lead the design and development of new TELUS Sales Academy programs that support practitioner and mastery sales skill development
- Manage the national sales certification and designation process in partnership with the CPSA
- Collaborate with business SMEs and learning partners on novel educational programs that leverage all existing virtual playbooks, video libraries and on-demand learning functionalities
- Work with sales leadership, product, marketing & operations teams to drive a continuous improvement culture for all channel facing training content
- Evaluate and communicate the results and business impact from our enablement programs to sales leadership team in preparation for CEO quarterly reviews
- Oversee creation of a monthly learning management system (LMS) report, with support of a Learning Coordinator, and share status back with the business
- Coordinate periodic formal training events, lunch and learns and webinars to support team development and knowledge sharing across TELUS
- Develop communications and change management plans to support overall TELUS Sales Academy strategies and initiatives
- Support other team work streams and activities as required