We trust that as a Staff Accountant I you will: (responsibilities)
- Prepare weekly reports and distribution to Division management and Corporate office
- Prepare and maintain account reconciliations
- Contribute with month end responsibilities, including preparing journal entries
- Ad-Hoc duties and special projects as assigned by Division Controller, and/or VP Finance
- Assist with internal and external auditors as needed
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Detail Oriented
- Ethics & Integrity
- Team Worker
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong desire to learn accounting skills in the homebuilding industry
- Computer literacy, including strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Credit report in good standing
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- This position is considered a non-exempt position for purposes of wage-hour law, which means that you will be required to keep a time record and will be eligible for overtime pay.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.