We are looking for a Marketing Manager to develop, implement, measure the success, continually improve Taylor James' brand and ultimately drive sales into the business.
- BA/BS required, preferably in marketing, communications, journalism, or similar
- Minimum 4 years' experience, with a minimum of two years' experience in B2B marketing communications
- Demonstrated experience creating, writing, editing and proofing a range of B2B content targeting senior-level executives at mid- to large-size companies (and can provide examples)
- Experience optimizing blog and other content for organic search
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and experience interacting with senior-level executives
- Exceptional deadline-driven, detail-focused project management skills and ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of the creative production process
- Creative skills and analytical mindset with proven experience utilizing the full marketing mix to inform and plan campaigns in a digital environment
- Come with a list of industry contacts that you can begin to intro Taylor James too
- A self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Flexible and self-motivated with 'can do' attitude.
- A team player who works effectively with teams at all levels.
- WordPress and HTML knowledge
- Salesforce experience
- PPC and best practice SEO techniques knowledge
- Google Analytics and other analytical tools knowledge
(* denotes an "essential function")
Content Strategy & Execution
- *Support the execution of our go-to-market and grow-in-market efforts by developing a powerful B2B content marketing strategy which maps themes, topics and content types to buyer personas and key verticals across the entire customer journey
- *Create and manage all deliverables including blogs, case studies, white papers, video scripts, social media posts, one-pagers, award submissions, and other content as required
- *Continually identify online and offline opportunities to support the organization's brand awareness, engagement and retention strategies
- Research and stay on top of trends in our key verticals, talk to subject matter experts and content collaborators within these verticals, share your insights with the executive team, and use your deep-level knowledge to produce vertical-specific, market-leading content
- *Oversee the creation of marketing material and collateral as required to support Business Development and Sales teams with meetings, presentations, bids, trade shows, events, and exhibitions.
- Post job management of all imagery for use across multiple media platforms
- Identify opportunities to produce sponsored content and syndicate original content across networks
- Define and manage marketing budgetary requirements
Competitive salary and benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 4 years (Preferred)