Taylor Creative Inc. has a full-time employment opportunity available for an outgoing and detail-oriented person in our NYC location. We are looking for a Sales and Analytics Coordinator, preferably with data analysis /customer service experience, to assist us with our day-to-day operations. The specifications for the position are as follows:
Brief Job Summary: Administrative position providing sales assistance and data entry support to the Senior Account Executive, Sales & Analytics. Experience in order entry and customer service preferred, with background in the special events or rentals industry a plus. Communication, organizational, and multi-tasking skills required.
Report to: Senior Account Executive, Sales & Analytics
Credentials and Experience:
- Two years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Senior Account Executive, Sales & Analytics, with extracting data and analyzing results using statistical techniques to provide ongoing usage reports.
- Monitor rental orders for quality assurance and to identify any inventory shortages.
- Input rental orders, including follow-up on contracts and payment.
- Exhibit strong interest and / or skills in customer service and data analytics.
- Answer telephones and provide information, assistance and process orders.
- General office and filing duties.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and able to effectively manage multiple reports in a high-performance setting under pressure.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and able to handle large amount of numerical data accurately.
- Must be comfortable with business communications including emails, reports and presentations.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, proceed with objectives, meet deadlines and resolve conflicts with minimal supervision.
- Provide clients with white glove customer service while maintaining rental protocols.
- Team-oriented with a collaborative approach and an appreciation for working in a strong entrepreneurial environment.
Taylor Creative Inc. offers a competitive salary, medical insurance coverage and many other benefits. Please submit a cover letter with your resume for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
- Excel: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)