Searching for a licensed Life Insurance and Wealth Management Financial Advisor to join our team. To be successful in this position, the candidate must be independently sales driven, results oriented, ethical, detail oriented, effective at prioritizing multiple tasks at various levels, technologically inclined, and willing to take the initiative with a positive attitude.
- The candidate will be able to work in a variety of tasks with minimum supervision.
- Develop leads and relationships with prospective clients.
- Identify Insurance Needs Base opportunities and market suitable products and services.
- Work with the Certified Financial Planner to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Research product providers for details related to client accounts and programs.
- Ability to resolve problems without hesitation while working under pressure to meet sales goals.
- Proven ability to work within a confidential environment
- Provide quality control regarding client correspondence and presentations.
- Must be organized, proactive, detail oriented, and be able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, friendly environment that requires a team player.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge:
- Good knowledge of FSCO insurance industry as a Licensed Assistant or Financial Advisor
- IIROC or MFDA knowledge is an asset
- Experienced in financial services industry in client service or sales is an asset
- Must have post-secondary education
- Must be interested in learning new software and be open to both internal and external training programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with clients, staff and outside parties in a professional manner
- Superior knowledge of office specific software such as Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) would be an asset.
- Strong listening skills
- Completed Life Insurance License
Why Work for Tayler Insurance & Estate Planning Inc?
As a forward thinking firm, we are dedicated to improving the lives of our clients and our staff. We will reimburse expenses for completed industry courses or professional development and cover the costs associated with industry required Errors & Omissions Insurance fees. Many opportunities for advancement including wealth management and life sales training for personal career development.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Life Sales or Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Financial Planning or Wealth Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Financial Services Commission of Ontario (Preferred)