Taxfyle is a technology platform that is focused on modernizing the professional services industry and is based in Coconut Grove. Our clients range from some of the largest accounting firms in the world down to individuals and small businesses in our local community.
What is a Paid Marketing Specialist? Somebody who loves all things PPC; whether it be Facebook Ads and Google Ads, Bing Ads or LinkedIn Advertising. With support and input from our sales and design teams, you will run all of the paid campaigns currently happening in our 3 business units. Ready to expand your abilities and apply your knowledge in new ways? Keep reading!
- 3+ years of experience with PPC/Facebook platforms, including Google AdWords, Bing, Display platforms as well as Facebook Business Manager and LinkedIn Advertising.
- Experience creating landing pages is a bonus
- Knowledge of the digital marketing industry, trends and new developments.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently in a changing environment while balancing multiple tasks/platforms concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically, solve problems, make decisions and use sound judgment.
- Experience with conversion tracking using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel, LinkedIn Pixel, etc.
- Proficient in ALL things Google - (Google Docs / Sheets / Slides).
- Deep experience with Salesforce/Pardot are a huge plus.
- Google AdWords or Facebook Blueprint Certifications are a huge bonus.
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Stock Options
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance (Taxfyle Pays 80% employee / 50% family)
- Fun + Professional atmosphere
- Great Snack Options
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Bing Ads: 3 years (Preferred)
- Facebook Ads: 3 years (Required)
- LinkedIn Ads: 3 years (Preferred)
- Google AdWords: 3 years (Required)
- PPC: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page: