Taxfyle’s corporate accounting department, located in Coral Gables, Florida is offering a paid ongoing student internship during summer and potentially continuing on a part-time basis through the academic year. The internship program will provide the student with relevant skills in a variety of accounting functions via on-the-job training.
Reconciling general ledger accounts
- Roll forward analysis of balance sheet accounts
- Monthly financial statement review and analysis
- Assist with general accounting month-end closing procedures
- Monthly Revenue and Invoicing reconciliations
- Provide clerical support for Revenue Projections
- Preparation of Tax Provision and Tax Return preparation
- Complete special projects as needed and other duties assigned
Must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited local University, with a major in Accounting. Junior or Senior level, with current GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Strong technical and organizational skills in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills, in a professional environment.
- A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality.
- Proficient in Xero Accounting Software, and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Position will require a minimum of 20 hours and a maximum of 40 hours per week.
Become an integral part of one of the fastest growing startups in Miami
- Startup culture and relaxed office environment
- Receive direct supervision from the Chief Financial Officer and the Director of Accounting Direct on-the-job training from several ex-big four CPAs
- Engage in employee events, and other Team outings
- Build resume and explore career options
- Apply skills and knowledge to the workplace
- Flexible scheduling to allow for finals and changes in class schedule
- Upon successful completion of internship, will be provided with letter of recommendation.
- $12-$15 per hour DOE
- Opportunity for increased pay based on performance evaluations
Send your resume, previous projects, or your mom's recommendation at email@example.com.