Marketing and Office Manager
If you are looking for a job where you can grow and use your creative skills, you may have found the place for you!! We need your high level of expertise to bring forth the best content to drive traffic!! It is crucial you enjoy analytical thinking, collaborative work environments, possess creativity, have an attention to detail and have event management skills. You must have excellent writing skills as you will conduct and send out newsletters.
You will be managing a office as there will be other management tasks to be performed in the office along with administrative work.
You will use our posting calendar system to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits.
- Setting up grassroots marketing campaigns on bus-stops, digital billboards, and managing a flyer team.
- Social Media Presence on YouTube and Instagram and repost and put together a digital Business Card on Facebook
- Blog stories
- Exciting Instagram sponsored posts
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Collaborations with local business partners and organizations
- Basic Video editing and content creation
- Find ways to creatively engage our mailing list
Provide mid-high level marketing. Must be able to work in a team and independently. Other responsibilities include reputation management on Yelp, Google, and Blog Platform. If you enjoy making a difference and being apart of an exciting company growing at our a rapid pace. Send in your resume TODAY!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
This Job Is: