Job Purpose (Job Summary):
Candidate will perform accounting and finance functions within the corporate office
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Accounts for compensation costs for global business lines in accordance with GAAP
- Prepares balance sheet account reconciliations. Must be able to balance accounts, identify, document, and ensure timely resolution on reconciling issues
- Identifies and communicates potential issues to senior analyst as needed
- Coordinates with both onshore and offshore team members on processes and initiatives
- Prepares variance analysis for monthly variance process. Must be able to identify variance, explain cause of the variance, and document findings
- Performs special analysis and tasks as required by Finance department managers. Provides ongoing Business Unit Support. Must be proficient at discussing work areas assigned and answering managers' questions regarding these areas
- Prepares supporting schedules for annual audit reports, answers questions, and must be able to explain areas of responsibility
- Provides assistance to clients on matters related to areas of responsibility
- Support team on chart of account maintenance processes
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Proficiency in Excel is required
- Oracle experience is a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize assignments, and work as a team player.
- Must be detail oriented and analytical.
- Ability to work in a matrix reporting structure.
- Interpersonal and communication skills necessary to interact effectively with a variety of individuals are required.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting is required.
- Candidacy for Certified Public Accountant designation is preferred.